Thursday, November 4, 2010

a movie of life, the chakravyuh and i am the star!

Had heard the stories when i was a kid about Abhimanyu ka chakravyuh or rather watched in TV!never thought life could be a chakravyuh for me!and coincidence while wathcing TV today again sri krishna was explaining i am the time, i was in past, present and will remain in future. everything will happen as and when it has to happen!what happens when we plan ahead of time?can i go back in past and allow me correct my mistakes?can sri krishna take me in future coz present is always what we all hate!but no i want this moment of my life to freeze....and that is what it has to be!when i get back to every corner of my home,it takes me back to memory of what i thought while sitting at this place, or doing a work!n i have got all that!well not to move back to my last blog, coming back to chakravyuh!when we go into things and dunno the way out or to survive and come out as a winner is the problem!i am thinking what are the results of my chakravyuh?the end or survivor like the happy ending of all bollywood movies, the sole survivors being the hero and heroine of the movie!i had recently read somewhere or saw a play, every person is hero/heroine of their life!that means i am going to survive. but what has the director and producer of my life(GOD) has decided for me still remains unknown. i wish i could read the script of my life before like a star can do in the beginning!either i would have been mentally prepared of whats my life is gonna be like, or would have asked before hand to change the script!NOW!!!!!!i don't know the script, i have entered the charkravyuh...............whats next is scary!i take risk in life, but got in this unknowingly, coz i thought i wrote my destiny of life, but now i feel GOD made me do that also!if that is the case, it has to be happy ending, and i am courageous enough to fight the war of my life.but why wasn't abhimanyu the hero of his movie?is it gonna happen with me too?why was my role in movie designed as so sensitive and emotional, letting others hurt me for having loved them!i wish it was a book, that i could have thrown thinking it to be a depressing one!but people who are seeing my life shouldn't throw me saying m a boring book!at times people perceived me to be happy and a person who enjoys life,yes i do but now i am in chakravyuh, so thinking of fighting the war currently!and life plays game with you when you actually are sad!a game in FaceBook says "you scored 9/ 10 and says you are quite happy as compared to others........in the game " HOW HAPPY ARE YOU?"

1 comment:

  1. very xpressive.. many feels it but doesnt knw to xpress... its a complicated feeling explained with clarity... gud luk for d war :)

    ReplyDelete