Sunday, November 28, 2010

whom should i be like?

Hare rama hare rama , rama rama hare hare
Hare Krishna hare Krishna , Krishna Krishna hare hare……….


Hold on guys…nt writing something philosophical but yes!the thought to write the blog came when I was hearing these words repeatedly in my ears recently.

And I just couldn’t resist comparing life of gods with present generation after having watched “break ke baad” recently.

The movie showed where the women was focusing on her career without even thinking about what family means and the guy is soft and makes her understand that he likes her and she also does!lemme not go to write the review coz most of u wud have watched.for those who haven’t u may pls!not a bad one to watch!

Ohk coming back to hare rama hare Krishna
When I was clapping reciting these words I was feeling the haterd for sri Krishna as he is always is called radhakrishna…………., hello lets talk about radha, does any of us worship her for the sincere love and affection she had with lord Krishna?
Or meera bai?who remembers her?who worships her? Have we ever thought about her dedication towards sri Krishna-he enjoyed being loved…but he never married them……why?????? was the thought coming to my mind…..

Then I was diverted to sri ram!!!!ohk sita ji was the only women in his life…..but he had sent to her live in forest for few years…….why??????and the ramayan where he kills ravan is what is known to us, but rest is not known that much…….. then hatred developed for sri ram as well…..

……Wait that doesn’t mean my faith in god is over coz I believe god exists and I am sincere to my prayers coz its ultimately this trust which makes me live on this earth.

I was wondering if I am supposed to show my anger to sri Krishna and ram bhagwan or towards the women of that century to be like that??????
Alright when women of this century is behaving differently like deepika in break ke baad-are they also easily accepted by the society?I dnt think so?but why shouldn’t I be dedicated towards my life?
Whats wrong when women of this century are behaving like sri ram and sri Krishna….. as it happens in the movie where she leaves the the guy saying I want to focus on my life???????????do the society still wants us to be like Sita, Meera or Radha???????


Any one who has the answer…………I seriously need to clear my confusion……..
How should I be like?????????Sita Radha or Meera?or the women of this century not bothering about anything and living my life??????I will freak out if u ask me to strike a balance between the mythological century and todays generation!coz that’s impossible!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I saw the movie a bit around 48hrs back and being a man I absolutely loved what the lead female does, she chases her dream. Since we are strangers I really won't give you an answer so as to who you should be :) Logically and practically I always feel one should do what they are passionate about; if it means pay a price for your passion ... SO BE IT. A life without passion, a life without a chase for passion has no meaning. It simply does not make any sense.

    Striking a balance never happens. You either win or loose there is nothing in between.

    ReplyDelete