Monday, April 18, 2011

I am sorry, i didnt say a goodbye, because i wanted to see your anger when we meet again!I love you!

I went inside and he was standing right at the gate shouting at me as he was very angry and also sad (the reason of which I came to know later although). As soon the gate was opened, I just stood, was scared as to how he will react? It has been months that I have seen him and he did nothing but just stared at me and went back inside the house and slept. I said nothing and as usual people around the house were talking and laughing. Uncle, aunty were asking me about my job, about the place, and then as usual the retail topics, and finally topics about matrimony started. The last topic always make me fly from the place, so I got up and moved to the TV room, and since I wanted to irritate him, I switched on the TV with full volume, he got up and looked who was doing that, looked at me, smiled at me and again slept. I continue flipping channels till uncle came and said, come lets all go out for dinner, and he asked are you coming looking at him, now that he was even more angry with the volume of TV, that he barked back in anger “NO”. and we all left and had a nice dinner at the club and as usual the heart of a mother and the understanding which a mother has with child can never be competed, aunty and ma said, we will pack the dinner for him, and we went back home. Uncle said come lets go for walk, I wanted to say, no uncle I am very lazy to go for walk, and would prefer to go back home and fight with him, as he has been showing so much of rudeness to me, but I thought, if I don’t go now uncle will say, come lets go for jog and that too in the morning, He would also go, and I wanted to avoid it, so agreed now itself.

Aunty and ma went back home, asked him to eat the food. Then aunty told, he was very sad because grand ma has been away for more than a month, and he has been missing her a lot. I understood may be that’s the same reason he has been angry with me.


I got back home and he got into the bed to sleep even before we could. And ma was telling me, In the morning, since everyone at home had woken up, he went near you, tried pulling your bedsheet and wake you up, but everyone called him , so he came back to let you sleep.

I didn’t even realize that, but I was laughing when ma told me this. I went inside kitchen to make the coffee, he was right behind .And then with the coffee I was reading newspaper, he came near me and I took him in my lap, he sat there keenly looking at the paper and saying sorry for all the anger he had been showing on me. I hugged him tight and when I came out after shower, he was right there outside the door,looking at me, with the fear in his eyes that I also have left him like his grandma. And whole day we both played together and in the end he was sleeping that I quietly left the place, which otherwise he would have been really difficult for everyone as he would not have let me go.I am sorry, i didnt say a goodbye, because i wanted to see your anger when we meet again!I love you!

Well here I introduce you all to my old friend but a recent one, Timmy-shouldn’t be calling him a DOG, as he is more of the KID of the family than the DOG. I believe he understands what attachment is than the human being. He knows the value of humanity around. And I am glad people understand your faithfulness and loyalty because you are a dog. I wish I was born as a dog than a human being!

1 comment:

  1. now u have said a good bye to all....we will miss you...may your soul rest in peace....wish you come back to earth as a human being, coz there is a dearth of loyal people on this earth.......we ll miss you timmy.......

    ReplyDelete