Thursday, October 18, 2012

A place of angels!

All these years in corporate life if I have learnt anything, then that were to control my thoughts, not to shout back at wrong things. I had learnt to think ten times before I say anything and read hundred times before I write anything. I have unlearnt the wrong lessons.


After a month of running, I got the tickets in my hand when fear suddenly hit me. A realization of what I have done. I wondered why I took this decision and was wondering if the decision was right or wrong. But I was too late and I knew there was no going back. But finally I was sure of something, I was sure that I was going away from a place which I call my home.

As I waited for the flight I recollected the reasons why I decided to relocate. Since my management days I strongly believed that change is the only constant. I was implementing it practically in my life. Well that reminds me of my physics and chemistry practical exams in school and graduation days where I always looked forward to my twin or my best friend to get me passed in the exams as I really feared practical exams.

I reached the place of angels- Bangalore. I had no one, I had no expectation and I had nothing to look forward to. I just had one thing in mind, I am going to learn something new, and would learn to face some new challenges in life. Had lot of difficulties, but at every difficult moment an angel or few angels came into my life, making those moments easier.

I smiled at everyone and greeted whoever came my way. I talked to all strangers, but never ever I feared. I enjoyed the hustle and bustle, the running around and I was lost in the run.

At last I sit absorbing the emptiness around. I am tired. I saw emptiness around.

The world sees the person in me, who I am not. I succeeded in what I wanted to do. I created an identity of mine, which I am not. I don’t bother of what impression others are making about me, I just want to be happy, so am I. All I say today is “bhawnao ko control mat karo, behne do!kaho jo kehna hai” smiling at my own self “look who’s talking this”.

The world sees me happy, so am I .I don’t think anymore, than to live just another day which I have been given by the god. This place angels of made me realize if god is going to give a problem, and if I had the courage to face it, god would send the angels to make me face the difficulties also.

So here I am waiting for the biggest problem of my life without any fear, to get the best angel from god :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment