Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When a person is lonely, they tend to pick up anything that comes on the way!

Well again I can say the source of my inspiration is from lines of a book of Cecelia Ahern. Not the exact line, but it meant, when a person is lonely, he/she tends to pick up anything that comes on the way.

As usual I am in my own thoughts. I thought about the decisions of my life which I took when I was lonely, lonely cannot be a right word used for me, as I have always been surrounded by my close ones, yet there were times, when I was. And I had to take my own decisions alone, or I was left to take my decisions alone.

No I never picked up things when I was lonely, I kept to myself, I thought a lot, I became frustrated or short tempered , but I just cannot accept anything and everything that comes on my way. Yet I have a reason of picking up things, whether it was my college, my career, my post graduation college, my job or my friends. I take the decisions when I am happy or completely contended in my life. As far as the career, college or life was concerned, it was one way decisions and just my own decisions.

Off late in my life, I was wondering how I could take such a wrong decision. I have never been wrong, trust me, my parents always left me to say a Yes or No or do whatever I wanted to. Not to boast about. It’s not only the trust they had in me that I can never do anything wrong, they also believed my judgment and my decision making skills.

But then I kept asking myself, how did I go wrong this? When did I go wrong, why did I take a wrong decision? I was wondering and as usual, my first and last love answered my question of my life. HOLD ON, DON’T WONDER WHOSE THAT, IT’S NOT WHO, IT’S WHAT AND THAT’S BOOK, NOVEL –MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE! The book of tomorrow- by Cecelia ahern answered my question this time.

When decisions related to people are concerned, we have to make sure that they take their decisions when they are happy, or contended. If people would take their decisions when they are lonely, they would pick anything that comes on their way. But I don’t want to be anything that’s picked on their way, as they are lonely, and because my support would take away the loneliness of person and they would realize that I was anything and everything that they didn’t want and would be thrown away soon or to be decent wouldn’t be bothered or required person on this earth for them.

So I decided, I would accept the decision of a person when they are happy, but yet thoughts don’t end at this. When I am out of the life the person, he again would be lonely and pick anything and everything that’s on their way and they will keep committing this mistake. Well that shouldn’t really bother me or rather it don’t.

Two thoughts crossed across my mind at this time, one was a word from a friend, if they don’t realize, that you were they when they needed someone, they don’t deserve you and another thought a Teacher of mine, if you want to know the real self of a person, pinch him and see how they respond, that is the reality of a person. Well that would mean create some kind of unwanted situation to see how a person responds.

As usual the two thoughts confused me. I was there when a person needed me, but that was a unwanted situation for the person, maybe I didn’t pinch him/her, it was their life that was playing game with them.
So let me try and conclude
1.Person was pinched
2.He/she was not happy / contended in life,
3.They picked everything/anything that came on their way
4.Those decisions taken by an individual when they are not happy are always wrong (according to my theory)

Going back to point number 1, by pinching a person they should reflect their real self by the concept of what my teacher taught me.

So as usual I throw open to you to decide, when a person is unhappy in life, do they make wrong decisions by picking whatever comes on the way, or by my teacher’s concept ,that is their real self , as they are pinched by someone or say the their own life!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Agree with the blog title. More often than not, people make wrong decisions when they are unhappy or when they are lonely. Desperation makes them do that. Why do you think many people go to some godmen/astrologers who ask them to wear fancy stuff like buying precious stones (which doesnt help in any way but to lose money) or the so-called evangelists? Now thats some food for thought! :)

    ReplyDelete