Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stages of life

Stage one:
He asked: Hey, where are you? Reached home?
My reply: No still with friends, studying, would take couple of hours.
He said: Take care, reach home and message me.
Stage of friendship

Stage two:
He asked: Where are you? Did you reach home or not?
My reply: I am outside. I will reach home soon, I am not a baby, don’t worry so much about me.
Stage of initial love

Stage three:
He asked: Where the hell are you? Why haven’t you still reached back home?
My reply: I will, why do keep a track of everything I do?
Stage of matured love

Stage four:
He asked: When will you reach home? Shall I come to pick you? Will you eat and come or we will go out for dinner?
My reply: I am still hooked up in meetings. No need to come to pick, but you better cook, don’t have energy to go out after coming home, neither do I have time to eat at office.
Stage of initial married life

Stage five:
He asked: When will you reach home? Drive back carefully? Message as soon as you start.
My reply: Yeeaaaa(little irritated)… I would drive carefully…would take some more time to start from here.
Stage of settled life

Stage six:
He asked: At what time will your work get over?
My reply: I guess around 8.
At 8 oclock,
My reply: I am leaving for home, will reach home in an hour
His reply: I am already waiting downstairs come.:-)(Waiting with the kid in the car)
Stage of kids, he want me to be with the kids as long as I can, he don’t want me to waste an hour in travel being away from the kid.

Stage seven:
He asked: When will you come back home? Shall I send the driver to pick you?
My reply: Yes, my work would get over at 8, send the driver.
Stage of mid forty

Stage eight:
He asked: When will you come back? Where are you, reply as soon as you read the message?
My reply: Sorry I forgot to read the message, I am on my way back home, would reach soon. Don’t worry.
Stage of early 60’s

Stage nine:
He asked: Where are you? When will you come back?
My reply: I am in heaven waiting for you. Now I am not going to come back, you have to come to me!!!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment