Monday, June 27, 2011

The Story Begins!

I opened my eyes, and there I saw daddy dear standing in front of me. He smiled; I was scared at first what to do? I didn’t feel like leaving mom, tried closing my eyes back, so that he would think, I have slept again, and go back. But no, I soon as I closed eyes; he went near mom and kissed her in forehead, saying, “ Thank you, you have given me the gift of life”. Enough I couldn’t resist, that’s my mom, how can I share her with you daddy dear, and I started screaming and crying loudly at the pitch of my voice.

Didn’t know I have called for a bigger trouble by doing so. Grand mom (mom’s mom) entered, and she picked me in her hands, not bad, I was comfortable, I smiled at her and said “ Hi Granny, I am here to take all the revenge and beating you have given to my mom, since her childhood” and soon she found her saree wet, I laughed madly, she had no option but to smile at me, and then dropped me back near mom. I smiled, I don’t understand whenever I smile, why everyone shouts loudly, so I tried crying again, and round of another grand mom.

Grand mom are fun to be with, but I miss mom, I shouted “leave me alone, I want to see her, who all these days have been singing to make me sleep, when her voice have been so sweet, I knew she would be no less than an angel from God’s own land”, but I can see her only if these people let me see her.

I started to cry again, now daddy dear took me in his hands. Grandpa (mom’s pop) came near, he just gave a small kiss. I asked “ Nanu Choclate lekar denge aap”? He said “hmm, hhmm”. I like him, he is very sweet, and he will be getting me chocolates. I was relieved finally daddy would take me to mom, but no, bua dear enters to click my photos with daddy dear. “ Array life padi hai, khhech lena photo, but now let me look at mom”, no they are taking me ever farther from mommy, I had no option but to scream and cry aloud. Then bua dear took me in her arms and introduced me to my brother. I smiled at him “ Hi”, he smiled back saying “ Hi”, I replied in smiled “when I will grow old, we will play cricket, ok?” he whistled back “ fui fui” I liked my brother.

But my priority now is to look at mom; instinct said “ if I cry no one will take me to her. I smiled, tried jumping out from Bua arms, and there entered mama, mami dear. I greeted with smile, and expected mama would take me to mom, and he did. “Yes I love him” but what is this, mami took me from him and put near mumma in the bed, I wanted to look at her, “hello wait, let mumma take me in her arms, I want to look at her eyes, her face, where I have just heard her voice which was so serene.”

No one was listening to me, now the right time started, I started crying at the loudest, without stops, and yes finally, mommy took me in her arms, I winked at her, I said “thank you”. “ I couldn’t wait these nine months to look at you, your voice is so beautiful, could you please sing that appu ko ninni aayi re song for me that you have been singing all these while?” she took me, gave me a gentle Kiss, I smiled at her.

When I was doing all this private talk with mommy, I heard another big cry, very similar to my own, and then suddenly I was handed over to daddy dear and mom picked the other one. I looked in that direction, now mommy was kissing her. And when daddy placed me in the crib with her, I realized that was my twin. I stared at her, she gave a hug back. I love her but we both had been fighting all these months, on deciding who would see mumma first, she did it.

So what I realized by these people’s talk I am the older one. “He he you have to call me didi lifelong”. I gave her a tight kick saying, “ now you handle all these uncle aunty grandpa granny and daddy dear, let me sleep. I am tired”.

No comments:

Post a Comment