Monday, April 16, 2012

Waiting for the right wind!

I stood at the peak of the mountain, and decided go back.

I passed across the old couple sitting near the mountain top, missing their sons and daughters, who lived somewhere far apart and the old pretty lady crying to get a glimpse of the grand children, when it is her age to play with them and take them around the park and the old man was consoling her.

As I walked past them I saw the young artist, painting the rising sun, a beauty worth watch and there sat a beautiful lady in the picture, who was nowhere to be seen but in his heart. A tear trickled down his cheek when he gave the final touch to the painting and started to wrap in around and started to walk back home, where no one was waiting for him but only the loneliness.

As I walked along him, in the street where his house was, I caught the glimpse of a young girl looking at the photos of hers with her boyfriend and their happy times. I wished I got to know if they have broken or has he died that she was crying for him, and why life has given her so much of the sorrows, when it was the time to live her life happily.

As I moved ahead, there were jazzy lights hanging on the walls of the house. I moved with anticipation to see some happiness around, as I went inside, all I saw was parents looking into the album of their daughter, from the day she was born to this day when they got her married and they were crying, wishing that she didn’t go away from them.

To get away from the sadness, I went out crushing the windows , to see a small girl playing with her doll, in the garden ,when I saw her grand mom calling her aloud to have her lunch ,she threw tantrums that she would eat only when her mom is around, and grandmother calling the little girl’s father , crying and asking him how do I explain to her that he mother is dead in the accident and never going to return, asking will she ever understand that , will she ever remember her mother’s face when she would grow up.

In search of the happiness I went ahead, and caught a sight of a drunkard man, pushing his wife inside the house and she was crying aloud begging him to leave her, to let her go. I turned away from them and moved in other direction.

And finally I paced fast to the top of the mountain, and saw a man commanding life, he seemed satisfied with his life, folded his hands and looked ahead at the setting sun. He smiled at me and asked me to wait for some time. I questioned him, what do you want to know? He commanded “tell me the people whom you just saw and are unhappy, I asked “what you would do? Satisfy your heart and realize you are much happier than others in this world.”

He grinned at me, I was frustrated and was about to rush ahead , when he caught hold of me and said “ that is why I have made you , The wind, so that you flow around and tell me the mistakes I have done, while creating the humans, and give me the feedback to correct my mistakes.” I told him about all the people I met on my way and why they were unhappy and asked him what he was going to do about it now? He smiled and pointed towards the sun and said “this the setting sun of their unhappiness”.

Waiting for the right wind to understand my unhappiness, and let god know, to set the sun of unhappiness of my life!

1 comment: